Larlaith Ó Ciardha
Welkom op
Pokémon Journey!

Heb je altijd al een Pokémon trainer, coördinator of breeder willen zijn? Of bewandel jij liever het gevaarlijke pad van een Team Rocket Grunt? Samen met andere leden schrijf jij het verhaal van jouw geheel eigen personage. Doorkruis regio's, vang je favoriete Pokémon en maak nieuwe vrienden onderweg. Laat het avontuur beginnen!
WELCOME, GUEST!
PLEASE Login OR Register.

Deel

Larlaith Ó Ciardha

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Larlaith Ó Ciardha
Punten : 339
Type : Team Rocket
Rang : Grunt
Regions : Kalos
Icon : Mudkip
https://pokemon-journey.actieforum.com/t1680-larlaith-o-ciardha https://pokemon-journey.actieforum.com/t1684-larlaith-s-pokedex

Larlaith Ó Ciardha Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Larlaith Ó Ciardha   Larlaith Ó Ciardha Emptydo jan 29, 2015 2:43 am

MY KINGDOM
OF DIRT
First
NAME. LarLaith (lar-leej)
SURNAME. Ó Ciardha
NICKNAME. Lar, Larry, Lait, Lay, 'Stitches'
AGE. 21
D.O.B. 20 November 1993
P.O.B. Kalos Region, SnowBelle city
STAR SIGN. Scorpio
RELIGION. The take everything, give nothing back, kind of religion =_='
BLOOD GROUP. B-
GENDER. Man
OTHER KNOWN LANGUAGES. Dunglish , Nederlands
HEIGHT. 175CM
WEIGHT. 64KG
SEXUALITY. Aromantic-Bisexual.
TRAINER TYPE. Team Rocket
POKÉDEX. TBA

OUTER APPEARANCE. -clacks tongue- ''Jeez, can't you take a picture or something??'' -Crosses arms then sighs- ''Just write: 'Spotted dude, with duo penotti skin.' or something like that.'' -stares at you impatiently thereafter.-

-Long silence, while the two of you keep staring at each other-
''Fine fine. As you might have noticed I'm a 21 year old dude. I'm about 5.9'' and weigh around 141lbs. My hair colour can be considered some sort of moonlight-white. As for my eyes, yellow like the sun. My skin colour is obviously different from most people. Most parts are dark brown, like the trunk of a tree. The random specks are of a light brown, sand-like colour. My style can be described as utterly random and consists mostly of stuff I've stolen people gave me. The piece of clothing I am most attached to is my red chequered scarf. It goes wherever I go.'' -sighs,- ''And unless you want to see me undress, this is where my description ends.'' -small smile- ''disappointed?''

DISTINCTIVE MARKS. ''What a stupid question, don't you know just by looking at me?'' -pauses, then exhales deeply- ''My skin colour obviously is one of my most distinctive marks. Heck, I can't do anything naughty because of this.. disease. People always describe me as, the one with the weird skin, the one who looks like a giraffe.. So tell me, are you blind? Or are you just playing a dumb shit?'' -crosses arms again- ''Besides my skin colour..'' He furrows his eyebrows, clearly thinking. '' I guess my yellow eyes stand out a little, especially in dark alleyways.'' he continues thoughtfully. ''There might be more if I undre-'' you stop him mid-sentence, which he seems to please him. ''Too bad.'' -smirk-

ANY FAMILY? ''I have parents, but where they are now or what they're doing.. I don't know.. I don't care either.'' -scoffs- ''They're probably working on some scientific Poké-related thing.It probably holds priority over éverything else. Even over their own son.'' -Wanders off, for a bit- ''So, to answer your uninteresting question. No, I don't have any family worth mentioning.''

''I guess you could say that Team Rocket is the closest thing to family I've got.'' -chuckles- ''And don't we all know how cutesy and loveable they are?'' -smirk-

Second
CHARACTER: -chuckles- ''I just knew you were going to ask me this impossible question. And so, I came prepared.'' He suddenly starts digging in his pockets, taking out a small crumpled piece of paper. ''He's always sarcastic.'' Lay says, reading out loud. -Smirks- ''Well, I guess that is a little true.'' he actually seems pleased with himself.. ''Arrogant, lazy, loner, intolerant, wait what??'' he stares at the piece of paper intently. ''I am not, intolerant. And I'm certainly not hot-headed.'' he says, clearly offended. ''Whatever.'' -sighs- ''This fool also wrote I dress like a hobo, but that I'm apparently neat and tidy with myself and my belongings. And I think he scribbled 'nice in his own way.' But I really don't know what he means by that.'' -shrugs shoulders- ''So, that was what a comrade thinks of me. Even though some of it is actual rubbish, it's probably a more accurate description then I myself could have given.'' He leans backward, a smile on his face, obviously pleased with himself.

LIKEYS. -nods- ''Well, this is a tough cookie. There really aren't many things that I like-like? So I'll just list the things that I think are so-so. I guess you could say I like nature, not everything ,but most of it. I like being myself, I like Pokémon (obviously), I like the nurses at the Pokécenters'' he says seriously, without any hint of sarcasm. ''I like reading real books, so no manga-crap or strips; informational books. I like,.. .. stealing? Yes. The feeling it gives me is indescribable but best described as 'alive'.'' -smiles what seems to be honest- ''I like the rest of the team. Not because I know them that well, but because they are the only place that just leaves me be.'' -shrugs- ''And I guess.. that's about it.'' You give him a weird look. ''What!? Like I said, these are the things that I enjóy. There are many more things which I think are nice or pretty, but they're not worth mentioning here.'' he says to you, apparently serious. Oh well..., moving on.

NO-LIKEYS. ''This is much easier.'' he beams. ''Let's see: any sort of warm weather or condition, a place without water or food, tight cramped spaces; they make me nervous. Umm, swimming; because it's just too exhausting, the specks on my skin; trust me if other people remind you of them every day, you'll get bored of them too.'' he suddenly seems bored. ''I dislike most people, I dislike lots of questions, I dislike this whole interview, and I'm starting to dislike you.'' he says totally serious and with a hint of danger. ''I hate people who take everything seriously, which are most female-humans..'' -he grins- ''Furthermore, I dislike everything and everyone who dislikes me. And that'd be all.'' he crosses his arms again, letting you know he's done talking about this subject.

Third
HISTORY. ''Well, you couldn't ask a more obvious question.'' he says, apparently a little disappointed. ''To save time, I wrote it down for you. It's not everything, but the basic stuff is there.'' he says, handing over another piece of crumpled paper. You straighten the paper and start reading it: 'As you idiot might have guessed, I wasn't actually born a Team Rocket member, I was made into one. I was born in the outskirts of Snowbelle City, the city of cold and even colder. I was born and raised in a wealthy family 'together' with my mom and dad. I wrote 'together' because I never really saw the both of them. They worked for a lab and were always so busy, that they were never home. Boo-hoo. I know right? Well. I was a spoilt rich kid, but with too much time on my hands. I started stealing minor stuff around town, enjoying the feeling it gave me. I stole all sorts of stuff, but only from families that could afford to miss one or two things. To steal from the weak is just sad and inhumane really. Which I wasn't and I still aren't.

After a few weeks, my mom and dad miraculously noticed my 'naughty and undesirable' behaviour. They reprimanded me for it, but I guess I just didn't care. Some boring stuff happened afterwards, jada-jada-jadaa and a couple years later I found myself kicked out of my house, and on the streets. I had absolutely nowhere to go, and that's when I found Team Rocket. They offered me a job, and I took it. I needed everything they could give me and they wanted almost nothing in return. So.. here I am now. Still a member of Team Rocket, not giving a shit and still alive and kicking. Who knew right?' You fold the paper en nod, after which you thank him for his time. ''Whatever, it's not like I had a choice...'' He gets up, stretches and yawns. ''Well, see you later or something.'' after which he just walks out of the door, leaving it to stand open.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Lynn Xavier
Administrator
Lynn Xavier
Punten : 482
Type : Trainer
Regions : Hoenn en Kalos
Icon : Liepard
https://pokemon-journey.actieforum.com/t230-lynnette-xavier https://pokemon-journey.actieforum.com/t1283-lynn-s-pokedex#19519

Larlaith Ó Ciardha Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Larlaith Ó Ciardha   Larlaith Ó Ciardha Emptydo jan 29, 2015 7:39 am

Accepted
Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Larlaith Ó Ciardha
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» lost woods { larlaith ó ciardha
» Larlaith's Pokédex
» We did it for the glory +Larlaith
» You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks +Larlaith