Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D
Welkom op
Pokémon Journey!

Heb je altijd al een Pokémon trainer, coördinator of breeder willen zijn? Of bewandel jij liever het gevaarlijke pad van een Team Rocket Grunt? Samen met andere leden schrijf jij het verhaal van jouw geheel eigen personage. Doorkruis regio's, vang je favoriete Pokémon en maak nieuwe vrienden onderweg. Laat het avontuur beginnen!
WELCOME, GUEST!
PLEASE Login OR Register.

Deel

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Alyss Timer
Alyss Timer
Punten : 353
Icon : Mudkip

Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Emptyza jan 17, 2015 10:27 am

10:12
Dit is mijn dropping. Info van mijn beide karakters zal hierin worden geplaatst. Niet posten, en als je iets wil gebruiken, even vragen over de PM. Veel plezier!

Dit is Alyss Timers Holocastsheet. NIET STELEN! Wil je 'm gebruiken, stuur even een pm en dan mag het ^^
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Alyss Timer
Alyss Timer

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Emptyzo jan 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Alyss contactenlijst;;
Tawnee

Alana
Alyss Timer
Alyss Timer

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Emptydi feb 03, 2015 11:07 am

Pokédex sheet Liv Xury;;

"Helioptile, the Generator pokémon. Helioptile is a small, lizard-like Pokémon. It has a tapering tail, short legs, and small feet with three pointed toes on each foot. Its body is pale yellow, while its feet and the tip of its tail are black. The top of its head is black as well with a small triangular yellow patch between the eyes. It has two long, black pointed frills with yellow tips hanging from the sides of its head, which can stiffen and unfold. These frills have cells which generate electricity when exposed to sunlight. It has large eyes with blue irises and white pupils. Helioptile can generate its own energy from sunlight, so it can thrive without food; it will still eat if needed. It lives in deserts."
» Name Saffron
» Gender Male
» Level 20
» Potential 1
» Type
» Ability Dry skin
» Egg group Monster and dragon
» Dex colour Yellow
» Dex number #694

» Movepool
Pound
Tail whip
Thunder shock
Charge
Mud-slap
Quick attack
Alyss Timer
Alyss Timer

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Emptyzo feb 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Plekken waar mijn karakters nog moeten komen
Alyss:
Liv:
Meadow Timer
Meadow Timer
Punten : 340

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Emptyma aug 10, 2015 9:47 pm

meadow
meadow timer
ik hou van jou

texts for tha kid <3

Meadow Timer
Meadow Timer
Punten : 340

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Emptyma aug 10, 2015 10:02 pm

YOU

Annnddd calls too!

ty sophia @ shine.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D   Dance with the D E V I L in the gown of a G O D Empty

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Pokémon Journey :: ► CREATE NEW FILE :: Pokémon center :: Storage-
Ga naar: